Yes! – I didn’t say eating food, I said enjoying!
How to eat food enjoying it? The cafeteria feeling starts with the aroma, the pleasant smell from the food which fills out mouth with water – yes, the mouth watering aroma. Enjoy the smell!
The dish presented neatly has a greater appeal and is more appetizing. Enjoy the shape and organization of the dish, Enjoy the beauty!
Now it’s time to taste. Don’t jump in to swallow everything in one bite. Take a small portion of the food, bring it near your nose, enjoy the smell once more and gently place it on your tongue (which already watering) and close your mouth and Enjoy the taste!
Now chew it slowly but thoroughly ensuring that you have chewed every portion of it and is now well mixed with saliva. This part is essential for proper digestion. Now you can swallow it easily without any pressure. This will go smoothly to your stomach and digest well and will help in easy assimilation! Repeat these steps with each bite. You will Enjoy a better living for sure!
Now, how to learn? Why I said learning is like Enjoying Food?
Before learning anything, it is essential that one should have an interest in it. Just like one is attracted to a dish by the smell and then by its shape and looks and way of presentation.
Quite often students are forced to learn what they didn’t intend. But, when you’ve joined a course, it is essential to complete it and come out with flying colours (especially when you have no other choice)
Find out all the good things about the subjects and topics you are learning, get motivated and create an interest in it. Teachers have a great role to play in this regard.
While learning, “take it in small bites and chew well.” Make sure that you know everything which you claim to have learnt.
When you are learning a lesson, the following procedure will help.
- Have a look at the chapter heading and the subheadings and just try guessing what the chapter will be all about.
- Read the lesson summary (Point to ponder – usually given at the end of the chapter)
- Read the questions
- Now start reading the chapter keeping the questions in mind
- And remember – “Questioning Every Answer is more important than answering every question”
Wish you good look. Enjoy Learning!
Have you been trying to see your website listed on search engines but to no avail? Here are some easy to follow free SEO tips and tricks for which great companies are charging huge amounts. But yo can do it yourselves with a little care. Follow these SEO guidelines and see how your search engine ranking boosts up. (SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization)
- Decide on the keywords for which your website or articles should be listed. There must be a set of keywords for the whole site as well as for each article and there must be good overlap between the keywords fo site as well as the articles.
- Select suitable and descriptive title rich in the keywords chosen by you. Further the title (and heading) must be catchy (attractive). Title should be between 20 and 65 characters long! Title should be between 2 and 20 words long!
- Take care of the length of the article. The content of the article must be closely related to the title and there must be good repetition of keywords chosen for the article. Document should be between 50 and 1000 words long!
- Add images with “alt text”. It’s always a good idea to add suitable images with each article. Each image must be given a alt text which describes the image. This helps to list your site in image search also. It will be better to host images on your own site if you have unlimited bandwidth. If bandwidth is limited, you can host on free image hosts (or paid if you have many).
- Add meta tags (meta description and meta keywords) to your website home page as well for each article. The keywords and description should closely match the content of your website. Please take care to repeat the chosen keyword logically in description and content and highlight them by making them bold or itallic. Description should be between 80 and 155 characters long!. Description should be between 5 and 30 words long!
- Submit your site to popular search engines – especially Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Add newer and relevant articles on regular basis iof you have a blog or news site.
- Connect with social networks and share your links with friends and on your wall on FaceBook, Twitter, orkut etc.
Try these tips and tricks and go to search engines to search for the keywords chosen and see if your site comes on first page.
Please respond to this article with your comments and responses