CBSE announced the Date Sheet for Class 12 Examinations 2013. Get it here!
DATE-SHEET SENIOR SCHOOL EXAMINATION,2013
Friday,01st March, 2013 10:30 AM
ENGLISH ELECTIVE 001
FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH 101
ENGLISH CORE 301
Monday,04th March, 2013 10:30 AM
Tuesday,05th March, 2013 10:30 AM
ELECTRIC MACHINES 623
AC & REFRGTN-III 632
RADIO ENG.&AUD.SYS 635
M PROD TPT &M COOP 640
CLINICAL BIO-CHEM. 661
COMM. HEALTH NURII 664
RADIOGRAPHY-I GENL 667
TRAVEL TRADE MGMT 694
POULTRY PDTS& TECH 717
C HEALTH NURSING 731
Wednesday,06th March, 2013 10:30 AM
BUSINESS STUDIES 054
Friday,08th March, 2013 10:30 AM
POLITICAL SCIENCE 028
Monday,11th March, 2013 10:30 AM
HERITAGE CRAFTS 070
OFF. COMMUNICATION 606
CONS BEHV & PROTCN 615
MGMT OF BANK OFFCE 621
APPLIED PHYSICS 625
TV & VIDEO SYSTEMS 636
ELECTRICAL ENGG. 637
MILK & MILK PRODS. 639
LAB. MEDICINE 660
FUND OF NURSING II 663
FOOD PREPARATIONII 690
INDIA-TOURIST DEST 693
FOOD SCI.& HYGIENE 696
PRIN &PRA-LIFE INS 705
POULTRY NUTR & PHY 716
INT TO FINANCL MKT 723
CRTV & COMM M M II 739
Wednesday,13th March, 2013 10:30 AM
LENDING OPERATIONS 620
AUTOSHOP REP& PRAC 628
RADIATION PHYSICS 666
I T SYSTEMS 699
Friday,15th March, 2013 10:30 AM
ELE.COST A/C & AUD 612
STORE ACCOUNTING 618
MECH. ENGINEERING 626
AUTO ENGINEERING 627
AC & REFRGTN-IV 633
YOGA ANATOMY &PHYS 656
MEAL PLNG & SERVIC 676
CLOTHING CONST 686
BASIC DESIGN 687
TOUR MGMT & MP PLN 695
REFERENCE SERVICE 704
Saturday,16th March, 2013 10:30 AM
HOME SCIENCE 064
Monday,18th March, 2013 10:30 AM
HINDI ELECTIVE 002
BAHASA MELAYU 199
HINDI CORE 302
Wednesday,20th March, 2013 10:30 AM
SECT PRAC & ACCNTG 605
CIVIL ENGINEERING 629
COSMETIC CHEMISTRY 655
OPHTHALMIC TECH. 659
MAT.&CHILD H.NURII 665
RADIOGRAPHY-II SPL 668
ESTB & MGMT OF FSU 677
TEXTILE SCIENCE 684
BAKERY SCIENCE 697
TPT. SYSTEMS &MGMT 712
POULTRY DISE & CNT 718
FIRST AID &MEDCL C 730
HEALTH CENTRE MGMT 733
FOOD PRODUCTIONIII 734
Friday,22nd March, 2013 10:30 AM
INFORMATICS PRAC. 065
COMPUTER SCIENCE 083
Saturday,23rd March, 2013 10:30 AM
FASHION STUDIES 053
SHORTHAND ENGLISH 608
SHORTHAND HINDI 610
ENGINEERING SCI. 622
ELN.DEV.& CIRCUITS 634
DAIRY PLANT INSTRU 641
VEGETABLE CULTURE 642
B THERAPY &H DR-II 654
ADVANCE FOOD PREP 675
DESG & PAT MAKING 685
DYEING & PRINTING 688
FOOD& BEV SERV. II 692
H EDN & PUB HEALTH 728
FOOD& BEV C & CNTL 737
Monday,25th March, 2013 10:30 AM
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 048
Saturday,30th March, 2013 10:30 AM
ELECT APPLIANCES 624
Monday,01st April, 2013 10:30 AM
APP/COMMERCIAL ART 052
CR WRTNG TR STUDY 069
Wednesday,03rd April, 2013 10:30 AM
SANSKRIT ELECTIVE 022
ENGG. GRAPHICS 046
SANSKRIT CORE 322
BUSINESS DATA PROC 700
EVOL& FORMS M M II 738
Thursday,04th April, 2013 10:30 AM
URDU ELECTIVE 003
URDU CORE 303
Friday,05th April, 2013 10:30 AM
MUSIC CAR.VOCAL 031
MUSIC CAR.INS.MEL. 032
MUSIC CAR.INS.PER. 033
MUSIC HIND.VOCAL 034
MUSIC HIND.INS.MEL 035
MUSIC HIND.INS.PER 036
OFFCE PROC.& PRAC. 604
Saturday,06th April, 2013 10:30 AM
GRAPHIC DESIGNS 071
DTP CAD & MULTIMED 701
B P O SKILLS 724
Tuesday,09th April, 2013 10:30 AM
FINANCIAL ACCNTG 611
Friday,12th April, 2013 10:30 AM
CASH MGMT & H-KEEP 619
POST HARV TECH&PRD 644
LIB. ADMN & MGMT. 702
COMPUTER& LIFE I A 706
B CONCEPT-H &MED T 729
FOOD PRODUCTION IV 735
FOOD SERVICES II 736
GEOSPATIAL TECH II 740
Tuesday,16th April, 2013 10:30AM
MULTIMEDIA & WEB T 067
MASS MEDIA STUDIES 072
TYPOGRAPHY &CA ENG 607
TYPOGRAPHY &CA HIN 609
Wednesday,17th April, 2013 10:30 AM
There are many questions and doubts asked by the students who are candidates of NEET -UG which has been made compulsory for getting admission to Medical Graduate Courses.
Please find the details here
The following are some of the questions discussed therein:
- What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Under Graduates?
- What is the difference between AIPMT and NEET examination?
- Who will be conducting NEET (UG)?
- Whether the exam. will be offline or online?
- What is the examination date for NEET 2013?
- Will there be only single stage exam?
- What will be the syllabus of NEET (UG)?
- What will be the pattern of NEET?
- What are the duration/timings of NEET?
- What are the cities for the examination?
- How to fill up ‘online’ application form for NEET? Are there any guidelines for the students before filling the application form?
- How to remit fee for NEET-UG?
- HOW TO FIND OUT THE NEARBY CANARA BANK/SYNDICATE BANK/E-POST OFFICE FOR FEE REMITTANCE?
- What is the fee amount for NEET-UG, 2013?
- If a candidate for any reason not appearing or appeared in the exam., is there any fee refund provision?
- What is the minimum and maximum age for appearing in NEET exam 2013?
- What are the enclosures that should be attached with the confirmation page?
- If mistakenly during filling of the form, wrong particulars are filled in the online form, how it will be corrected.
- If a candidate passed class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from NIOS, whether he/she is eligible to appear for NEET.
- If a student studied up to class 11th from CBSE Board from KSA/Abroad and class XII from CBSE School in India, will he/she be treated as NRI student or can she be eligible for state quota also through NEET.
- Is it compulsory to take Maths if I want to appear in NEET?
- I have passed 12 class in the subjects of English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physical education and appeared/appearing for Biology subject from any other Board(s)/NIOS examination, will I eligible for NEET.
- Whether score of class 12th will be given weightage to appear in NEET?
- From which date the NEET 2013 forms will be available.
- Is the availability of forms will be online or it can be purchased from any bank or institution.
- For how many attempts / numbers a student can appear for NEET?
- How to send confirmation Page of Application Form of NEET-UG 2013.
- Can one send confirmation page of online application through courier?
- If a candidate born in USA and studied in India and holding OCI Card wants to apply for NEET 2013, is he/she is eligible for NEET 2013?
- What is the scheduled date for web hosting of Admit Cards for NEET exam 2013?
- When will be the result of NEET exam 2013 declared?
- Whether AIPMT would take place in 2013?
- How does one know the complete guidelines for NEET (UG)?
- What is All-India quota and State quota seats?
- Will admission to AIIMS and JIPMER be through NEET from 2013 onwards?
- Will there be negative marking in NEET?
- What about the private universities? Are they accepting NEET score?
- Up to which date and how long a result of the student is valid for?
- Is there any helpline for NEET 2013 examination for the aspirants?
- How does one know the status of acceptance of application form by the CBSE?
- Can anyone cancel the application submitted for NEET?
- What do the candidate need to bring to the exam centre?
- Will any candidate be able to leave early if he finishes the test before the allocated test time?
- How will one know, if he has been successful in the NEET-UG?
- If one does not get Admit Card, whom should he contact?
If you have more questions please ask.
Watch Recreated Videos of 100 Greatest discoveries in Physics (Discovery Channel)
Imagine the thrill when you travel in space, miles away from the mother earth. You are in a zero gravity, weightless environment and you roam around and above all see the mother earth from the sky. It is a situation to be experienced than being explained. Don’t you think it is an astronomical experience?! Now, if you choose ‘Astronaut’ as your career; it is something unimaginable; you add pleasure to the thrill. This is one of the most promising careers and to tell you the truth it has limited opening. This is because an astronaut has to successfully pass through many parameters. For example, an astronaut should be good in physics and mathematics. He must have good health and it is only then he can opt to take up this career.
Now let us understand more about this career. As I told you, after your 10 + 2 education in science, you can choose Aerospace Engineering or choose Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Biology as your specialized subject. Thereafter, you can take up postgraduate course and PhD if you desire. Your path to Astronaut career starts after you successfully complete your degree in any of the subjects mentioned above. Then you will have to take up the appropriate courses for being a mission engineer or specialist. For this purpose you will have to take up the examination conducted by NASA. Your selection depends on several factors like your health, ability to communicate, your participation in the team, ability to withstand psychological buildup and these should be supported by exceptional academic performance. In addition to this, you must have the ability to work in an environment which is literally cramped.
As I have already told you, career opportunities as an Astronaut are limited but if you are selected, Read more…
Categories: Articles, CAREER, Career News, Education Tags: Akihiko Hoshide, Astronaut, Doctor of Philosophy, education, health, International Space Station, NASA, physics, Space, technology, Weightlessness
A survey conducted recently among the students of class XI revealed some facts which would be of interest to all teachers. Though the survey was concerned with the teaching of Physics, I feel that it equally applies for all other subjects especially the Science Subjects. One of the most catchy quote I got was; “We don’t want to learn Physics, We want to experience it”
I am just noting the points revealed and each of these may be discussed in detail later.
- Students want a live class rather than a monotonous monologue.
- Lessons to be taught as if the students sitting in front do not know anything at all. Start from the scratch is the best way around. Read more…
Here is a at home workout where it focuses on the back. The back is one of the most important muscles on the body and we tend to forget its significance at times .This is a home workout you can do before and after work daily. Consistency is the key!! No need to kill yourself at the gym. Do you think Michelle Obama has time to visit the gym probably not. Home workouts is the new gym at the house.
No need to start at the gym.. Start at home and use a workout that is easy and convenient for you along with results. Wesley Virgin helps clients develop the habit of getting fit with passion at the house. He changes needs to wants!!
GET FIT WITH PASSION
- Join PhysicsFans for more fun with Physics (physicsfans.com)
- Attitude Matters (physicsfans.com)
- Cogito Ergo Sum – “I think, therefore I am” (physicsfans.com)
- How does a microwave oven work? (askphysics.com)
Physics Fans – A Website for Physics Lovers and enthusiasts
PhysicsFansis in the beginning and looking for prospective bloggers who would like to join the site to spread the flavor of Physics. Anyone who likes Physics can join! Our MissionAs hinted earlier, our mission is to spread the flavor of Physics. Physics is such a beautiful subject which you will fall in love with once you begin understanding the fundamentals. We take this as a place where, Latest developments in Physics
all over the world are discussed The works and life of famous physicists are published Amateur Physicists can post their findings and musings to the public Physics Links (Links to Worthy Physics Websites) are shared Other than this, we also look forward for Physics
related jokes, fictions and the related stuff. The glad fact is that we are on unlimited hosting and we can afford to accept best quality images and videos too. Want to join? Students, Teachers, Amateur Physicists all are welcome! Join Now!