CBSE announced the Date Sheet for Class 12 Examinations 2013. Get it here!
DATE-SHEET SENIOR SCHOOL EXAMINATION,2013
Friday,01st March, 2013 10:30 AM
ENGLISH ELECTIVE 001
FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH 101
ENGLISH CORE 301
Monday,04th March, 2013 10:30 AM
Tuesday,05th March, 2013 10:30 AM
ELECTRIC MACHINES 623
AC & REFRGTN-III 632
RADIO ENG.&AUD.SYS 635
M PROD TPT &M COOP 640
CLINICAL BIO-CHEM. 661
COMM. HEALTH NURII 664
RADIOGRAPHY-I GENL 667
TRAVEL TRADE MGMT 694
POULTRY PDTS& TECH 717
C HEALTH NURSING 731
Wednesday,06th March, 2013 10:30 AM
BUSINESS STUDIES 054
Friday,08th March, 2013 10:30 AM
POLITICAL SCIENCE 028
Monday,11th March, 2013 10:30 AM
HERITAGE CRAFTS 070
OFF. COMMUNICATION 606
CONS BEHV & PROTCN 615
MGMT OF BANK OFFCE 621
APPLIED PHYSICS 625
TV & VIDEO SYSTEMS 636
ELECTRICAL ENGG. 637
MILK & MILK PRODS. 639
LAB. MEDICINE 660
FUND OF NURSING II 663
FOOD PREPARATIONII 690
INDIA-TOURIST DEST 693
FOOD SCI.& HYGIENE 696
PRIN &PRA-LIFE INS 705
POULTRY NUTR & PHY 716
INT TO FINANCL MKT 723
CRTV & COMM M M II 739
Wednesday,13th March, 2013 10:30 AM
LENDING OPERATIONS 620
AUTOSHOP REP& PRAC 628
RADIATION PHYSICS 666
I T SYSTEMS 699
Friday,15th March, 2013 10:30 AM
ELE.COST A/C & AUD 612
STORE ACCOUNTING 618
MECH. ENGINEERING 626
AUTO ENGINEERING 627
AC & REFRGTN-IV 633
YOGA ANATOMY &PHYS 656
MEAL PLNG & SERVIC 676
CLOTHING CONST 686
BASIC DESIGN 687
TOUR MGMT & MP PLN 695
REFERENCE SERVICE 704
Saturday,16th March, 2013 10:30 AM
HOME SCIENCE 064
Monday,18th March, 2013 10:30 AM
HINDI ELECTIVE 002
BAHASA MELAYU 199
HINDI CORE 302
Wednesday,20th March, 2013 10:30 AM
SECT PRAC & ACCNTG 605
CIVIL ENGINEERING 629
COSMETIC CHEMISTRY 655
OPHTHALMIC TECH. 659
MAT.&CHILD H.NURII 665
RADIOGRAPHY-II SPL 668
ESTB & MGMT OF FSU 677
TEXTILE SCIENCE 684
BAKERY SCIENCE 697
TPT. SYSTEMS &MGMT 712
POULTRY DISE & CNT 718
FIRST AID &MEDCL C 730
HEALTH CENTRE MGMT 733
FOOD PRODUCTIONIII 734
Friday,22nd March, 2013 10:30 AM
INFORMATICS PRAC. 065
COMPUTER SCIENCE 083
Saturday,23rd March, 2013 10:30 AM
FASHION STUDIES 053
SHORTHAND ENGLISH 608
SHORTHAND HINDI 610
ENGINEERING SCI. 622
ELN.DEV.& CIRCUITS 634
DAIRY PLANT INSTRU 641
VEGETABLE CULTURE 642
B THERAPY &H DR-II 654
ADVANCE FOOD PREP 675
DESG & PAT MAKING 685
DYEING & PRINTING 688
FOOD& BEV SERV. II 692
H EDN & PUB HEALTH 728
FOOD& BEV C & CNTL 737
Monday,25th March, 2013 10:30 AM
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 048
Saturday,30th March, 2013 10:30 AM
ELECT APPLIANCES 624
Monday,01st April, 2013 10:30 AM
APP/COMMERCIAL ART 052
CR WRTNG TR STUDY 069
Wednesday,03rd April, 2013 10:30 AM
SANSKRIT ELECTIVE 022
ENGG. GRAPHICS 046
SANSKRIT CORE 322
BUSINESS DATA PROC 700
EVOL& FORMS M M II 738
Thursday,04th April, 2013 10:30 AM
URDU ELECTIVE 003
URDU CORE 303
Friday,05th April, 2013 10:30 AM
MUSIC CAR.VOCAL 031
MUSIC CAR.INS.MEL. 032
MUSIC CAR.INS.PER. 033
MUSIC HIND.VOCAL 034
MUSIC HIND.INS.MEL 035
MUSIC HIND.INS.PER 036
OFFCE PROC.& PRAC. 604
Saturday,06th April, 2013 10:30 AM
GRAPHIC DESIGNS 071
DTP CAD & MULTIMED 701
B P O SKILLS 724
Tuesday,09th April, 2013 10:30 AM
FINANCIAL ACCNTG 611
Friday,12th April, 2013 10:30 AM
CASH MGMT & H-KEEP 619
POST HARV TECH&PRD 644
LIB. ADMN & MGMT. 702
COMPUTER& LIFE I A 706
B CONCEPT-H &MED T 729
FOOD PRODUCTION IV 735
FOOD SERVICES II 736
GEOSPATIAL TECH II 740
Tuesday,16th April, 2013 10:30AM
MULTIMEDIA & WEB T 067
MASS MEDIA STUDIES 072
TYPOGRAPHY &CA ENG 607
TYPOGRAPHY &CA HIN 609
Wednesday,17th April, 2013 10:30 AM
There are many questions and doubts asked by the students who are candidates of NEET -UG which has been made compulsory for getting admission to Medical Graduate Courses.
Please find the details here
The following are some of the questions discussed therein:
- What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Under Graduates?
- What is the difference between AIPMT and NEET examination?
- Who will be conducting NEET (UG)?
- Whether the exam. will be offline or online?
- What is the examination date for NEET 2013?
- Will there be only single stage exam?
- What will be the syllabus of NEET (UG)?
- What will be the pattern of NEET?
- What are the duration/timings of NEET?
- What are the cities for the examination?
- How to fill up ‘online’ application form for NEET? Are there any guidelines for the students before filling the application form?
- How to remit fee for NEET-UG?
- HOW TO FIND OUT THE NEARBY CANARA BANK/SYNDICATE BANK/E-POST OFFICE FOR FEE REMITTANCE?
- What is the fee amount for NEET-UG, 2013?
- If a candidate for any reason not appearing or appeared in the exam., is there any fee refund provision?
- What is the minimum and maximum age for appearing in NEET exam 2013?
- What are the enclosures that should be attached with the confirmation page?
- If mistakenly during filling of the form, wrong particulars are filled in the online form, how it will be corrected.
- If a candidate passed class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from NIOS, whether he/she is eligible to appear for NEET.
- If a student studied up to class 11th from CBSE Board from KSA/Abroad and class XII from CBSE School in India, will he/she be treated as NRI student or can she be eligible for state quota also through NEET.
- Is it compulsory to take Maths if I want to appear in NEET?
- I have passed 12 class in the subjects of English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physical education and appeared/appearing for Biology subject from any other Board(s)/NIOS examination, will I eligible for NEET.
- Whether score of class 12th will be given weightage to appear in NEET?
- From which date the NEET 2013 forms will be available.
- Is the availability of forms will be online or it can be purchased from any bank or institution.
- For how many attempts / numbers a student can appear for NEET?
- How to send confirmation Page of Application Form of NEET-UG 2013.
- Can one send confirmation page of online application through courier?
- If a candidate born in USA and studied in India and holding OCI Card wants to apply for NEET 2013, is he/she is eligible for NEET 2013?
- What is the scheduled date for web hosting of Admit Cards for NEET exam 2013?
- When will be the result of NEET exam 2013 declared?
- Whether AIPMT would take place in 2013?
- How does one know the complete guidelines for NEET (UG)?
- What is All-India quota and State quota seats?
- Will admission to AIIMS and JIPMER be through NEET from 2013 onwards?
- Will there be negative marking in NEET?
- What about the private universities? Are they accepting NEET score?
- Up to which date and how long a result of the student is valid for?
- Is there any helpline for NEET 2013 examination for the aspirants?
- How does one know the status of acceptance of application form by the CBSE?
- Can anyone cancel the application submitted for NEET?
- What do the candidate need to bring to the exam centre?
- Will any candidate be able to leave early if he finishes the test before the allocated test time?
- How will one know, if he has been successful in the NEET-UG?
- If one does not get Admit Card, whom should he contact?
If you have more questions please ask.
Watch Recreated Videos of 100 Greatest discoveries in Physics (Discovery Channel)
Time : 90 minutes Maximum marks 40
Answer all questions giving the correct question number
1. Name two objects each that can be made using: 2
2. Select those objects from the following which shine:
glass bowl, wooden scale, stainless steel spoon, cotton shirt 2
3. Pick out the similar ones from the following:
Rose, Car, Boat, Lotus 2
4. Why do we separate different components of a mixture? 2 Read more…
Categories: Sample Question Papers Tags: Abu Qatada, business, Caliphate, Central Board of Secondary Education, Cotton, DNA, education, Filtration, IPad, Israel, MIDI, Separation process, Sharia, Social class, Solubility, Student, Tea, teacher, Test (assessment), United States, USB
Answer all questions
- The property of the metal which help in making coins is…………and the property of the metal which help in making wires is ……….
- A piece of Aluminium foil is dropped in a test tube containing fresh sodium hydroxide solution. A burning match stick is brought near the mouth of the test tube. What change do you expect to observe? Name the gas formed in the reaction.
- Write two examples each of exhaustible resources and non-exhaustible resources.
- What are fossil fuels? Give two examples.
- Name any four constituents of petroleum.
- Why natural gas is preferred to other fuels?
- List the uses of petrol and lubricating oil.
- Define ignition temperature. Petrol burns more readily than kerosene. Why?
- What are the causes of deforestation?
- Write two things you would do for the maintenance of green wealth of our school campus? 2×10=20
- How do metal differ from non metals? Give five points. 5
- Draw a diagram showing the different zones of a candle flame and label. Which is the hottest zone? 5
- How is coal formed? 5
14. List the various consequences of deforestation. 5
Categories: Sample Question Papers Tags: Atmospheric Pressure, Bangalore, business, Central Board of Secondary Education, Environment, Fossil fuel, Global Indian International School Singapore, India, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Magnesium, Multiple choice, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Noise pollution, Student
Question numbers from 1 to 10 are multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each. Choose the most appropriate answer from the given choices. 1×10=10
1. Bacteria which fix up nitrogen in leguminous plants is
a. Lactobacillus b. Rhizobium c. Azatobacter d. Nitrosomonas
2. The carrier of malaria causing protozoan is
a. Female Anopheles mosquito b. Cockroach c. Housefly d. Butterfly
3. The synthetic fibre used for making parachutes and ropes for climbing
a) Rayon b) Nylon c) Acrylic
4. Biosphere Reserves are areas meant for conservation of
a. Forest b. Water c. Biodiversity d. Soil
5,Human body has …………. number of cells
a) trillion b) billion c) million d) thousands
6. Fertilized egg in animal is called …………..
a) Zygote b) egg c) sperm d) ovum
7. Onset of puberty in human female is marked by…………….
a) Menstruation b) menopause c) chromosome d) sex determination
8. The starting point in making of a muliticellular organisms is
a) sperm b) ovum c) fertilized egg d) hen
9 Sex chromosome in female is……………..
a) Xy b) xx c) xo d) yo
10. The force which is responsible for wearing out of a bicycle tyre is
(a) magnetic force (b) electric force(c) gravitational force (d) frictional force
Question numbers from 1 to 10 are very short answer type questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer them in a word or in one sentence (1 x 10 = 10 )
11. What is Animal Husbandry ?
12. Which irrigation method can be best used to conserve water?
13. What do yeast produce during fermentation process?
14. What is PVC?
15. The ringing bells in temples are made of metal. Why?
16. What are Endemic species?
17. What is an ecosystem?
18. Is friction a contact or an action-at-a-distance force?
19. A ball is rolled on a frictionless surface and no other force acts
on it. Will the speed decrease, increase or remain unchanged?
20. Name one non metal which is a good conductor of electricity.
Question numbers from 21 to 30 are short answer type questions carrying
2 marks each. Answer them in one or two sentences. (2×10=20)
21. What are the two main advantages of using seed drill over traditional tools?
22. What are the advantages of manure over fertilizer?
23. During pasteurization the milk is boiled, suddenly chilled and stored. Why?
24. Melamine is used for making floor tiles and kitchen ware . Give reason.
25. What is 4R principle?
26. What happens when a strip of Magnesium ribbon burns in air? Write
the chemical equation involved in it ?
27. Sodium does not occur in thefree statewhereas Gold is found in thefree state
28. What is the difference between zoo and a wildlife sanctuary?
29. Why do many adolescents get acne or pimples on their face during puberty?
30. Give an example each for string instrument and wind instrument.
Question numbers from 31-40 are also short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. These are to be answered in 20-30 words. (3×10=30)
31. What are antibiotics? Why do antibiotics have no effect on viruses?
32. Give reasons for the following
i) Iron sheets are galvanized before use.
ii) Graphite is used as an electrode in the dry cell.
iii) Silver is used in making mirrors.
33. There is global warning on global warming. Which gas concentration leads
to this problem? Suggest two measures that every Nation should do to
address this problem.
34. Giving one example write the difference between internal fertilization
and external fertilization.
35. Draw diagrams to show how binary fission takes place in amoeba.
36. Define Pressure. Write the relation between pressure force and area. Name
the instrument used to measure Atmospheric Pressure.
37. Define Time period and Frequency of a Vibration. On what factor does the
loudness of sound depend?
38. What are the harmful effects of Noise Pollution? Suggest certain measures
to reduce the noise pollution?
39. Draw a simple circuit diagram showing electroplating of copper.
40. What do you observe in the bulb when the free ends of the wire is
immersed in a vessel filled with 1) distilled water 2)salt solution 3) with air?
Question numbers from 41-46 are long answer questions. These are to be answered in 40-50 words. (5×6=30)
41. Write any five constituents of petroleum and mention their uses.
42. Define ignition temperature. Can a combustible substance catch fire or burn
if its temperature is maintained below the ignition temperature? Draw
a diagram showing the different zones of a candle flame and label the
43. Write the differences between a plant cell and an animal cell.
44. Name five endocrine glands and the hormones secreted by them.
44. Write five important points that adolescents should take care for good
45. Name the forces acting on a plastic bucket containing water held above
the ground level in your hand. Discuss why the forces acting on the bucket
do not bring a change in its motion. What is the effect of these forces?
46. What are the factors on which friction depend? Write two methods by which
friction between two surfaces in contact reduced.
46.Write three occasions where friction is useful and two occasions
where friction is unwanted.
Categories: Sample Question Papers Tags: Atmospheric Pressure, Central Board of Secondary Education, Environment, India, Magnesium, Multiple choice, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Noise pollution
Download free study materials in Economics for CBSE Class XI and XII prepared by expert teachers. The study materials will be useful for the students to score better marks in exams.
Solved Sample Papers for Class XII Economics are also included.