Bionics is a science of recent origin and it is related to the study of application of biological methods in the design of engineering system. The bionics is widely applied in the field of computer science like for example artificial intelligence, Cybernetics and such related areas. As far as the field of medicine is concerned, bionics principle is applied for manufacture of artificial heart, choler implants and many more medical appliances. Even defense and industrial houses adopt bionics technology for various purposes. Therefore, abundant career opportunities are available in Bionics. Some of the career opportunities in different categories of industries are briefly mentioned here
Medical science offers numerous opportunities for qualified graduates, postgraduates and doctorates in bionics. Positions like Research engineer, technician are some of the popular career options available. In fact these positions are considered to be very promising. As already mentioned, the bionic technology is used for manufacturing medical devices like the artificial heart, Choler implant for those who have hearing problems etc. You will agree that design and manufacture of these gadgets requires absolute precision. Therefore, qualified Read more…
Bothered about your grades at school? Cant do well in the summative or formative exams at school! Don’t panic we are here with a solution to all your problems. Be it school grades , university marks or even entrance exams, all you need to do is to stay glued to your computer screen and keep reading this article to increase your marks and grades!
- Take Proper Notes: Your notes should contain all the information you need to write for your exam and one should try re-writing them once home as studying should be active. One should not just re-read them as that is very passive because it is too easy for one to loose concentration or to take a nap while re-reading the notes! These notes should be well organized and neat for future reference as you can study more efficiently from these notes during examination time.Taking Proper Notes also helps in
- Remembering what you were taught in a class
- Keeps you awake and forces you to pay attention to what is being taught.Make sure your notes are easy to read and to review.
- Plan Read more…
Categories: Education News, How to Study, Reading Instruction Tags: education, Education in the United States, health, Mental Health, Motivation, Procrastination, Role Models, Self-Help, Study skills, Television, Test (assessment), Urban planning
Yes! – I didn’t say eating food, I said enjoying!
How to eat food enjoying it? The cafeteria feeling starts with the aroma, the pleasant smell from the food which fills out mouth with water – yes, the mouth watering aroma. Enjoy the smell!
The dish presented neatly has a greater appeal and is more appetizing. Enjoy the shape and organization of the dish, Enjoy the beauty!
Now it’s time to taste. Don’t jump in to swallow everything in one bite. Take a small portion of the food, bring it near your nose, enjoy the smell once more and gently place it on your tongue (which already watering) and close your mouth and Enjoy the taste!
Now chew it slowly but thoroughly ensuring that you have chewed every portion of it and is now well mixed with saliva. This part is essential for proper digestion. Now you can swallow it easily without any pressure. This will go smoothly to your stomach and digest well and will help in easy assimilation! Repeat these steps with each bite. You will Enjoy a better living for sure!
Now, how to learn? Why I said learning is like Enjoying Food?
Before learning anything, it is essential that one should have an interest in it. Just like one is attracted to a dish by the smell and then by its shape and looks and way of presentation.
Quite often students are forced to learn what they didn’t intend. But, when you’ve joined a course, it is essential to complete it and come out with flying colours (especially when you have no other choice)
Find out all the good things about the subjects and topics you are learning, get motivated and create an interest in it. Teachers have a great role to play in this regard.
While learning, “take it in small bites and chew well.” Make sure that you know everything which you claim to have learnt.
When you are learning a lesson, the following procedure will help.
- Have a look at the chapter heading and the subheadings and just try guessing what the chapter will be all about.
- Read the lesson summary (Point to ponder – usually given at the end of the chapter)
- Read the questions
- Now start reading the chapter keeping the questions in mind
- And remember – “Questioning Every Answer is more important than answering every question”
Wish you good look. Enjoy Learning!